[Socrates] Queens Memory Archives Open House

Lori A Wallach Lori.Wallach at qc.cuny.edu
Thu May 4 13:14:35 EDT 2017

Hi all,

The Queens Memory program will hold our next "Volunteers in the Vaults" event on Tuesday, May 16, at the Central Queens Library in Jamaica, from 6 to 8 pm.

Volunteers in the Vaults is a bi-monthly open house aimed at current and potential Queens Memory volunteers interested in learning about our programs and opportunities. Attendees will have the chance to discuss possible Queens-related oral history projects and network with Queens Memory staff. If you are already interviewing people for Queens Memory, we'd love to hear your experiences and stories!

Event Schedule

6:00 - 6:45: Treasures in the Archives with Queens Library Archivist (Please take public elevator downstairs to the library archives on Floor C2.)

7:05 - 8:00: Networking & Program Discussion (Multimedia Room in Teen Library)

Hope to see you there!

Lori

Lori Wallach
Queens Memory Outreach Coordinator
queensmemory.org
Center for Teaching and Learning, Razran 316
Queens College
Lori.Wallach at qc.cuny.edu
(718) 990-8532