[Socrates] Oral History Workshop at QC, 4/4

Lori A Wallach Lori.Wallach at qc.cuny.edu
Thu Mar 30 15:20:29 EDT 2017

Hello all,

Next Tuesday (April 4), Queens Memory will hold an oral history training workshop, in conjunction with QC's Irish Studies Program, Hellenic-American Oral History Project and History Department.

The workshop will cover such topics as interviewing techniques, recording technology and the creation of timecode outlines, and will offer some time to practice your skills. We'll meet in Powdermaker 253 from 4 to 6 pm -- see flyer attached for more details.

The workshop is free and open to anyone in the QC community; please just RSVP to me (Lori.Wallach at qc.cuny.edu?<mailto:Lori.Wallach at qc.cuny.edu>) if you'd like to attend so we're sure to have enough materials. We'd love to see you there!

Thanks!

Lori

Lori Wallach
Queens Memory Outreach Coordinator
queensmemory.org
Center for Teaching and Learning, Razran 316
Queens College
Lori.Wallach at qc.cuny.edu
(718) 990-8532