[Socrates] CUNY Service Corps needs you! We are looking for volunteers to read and rate applications for our next cohort.

Cecilia B Britez Cecilia.Britez at qc.cuny.edu
Wed Mar 15 17:38:28 EDT 2017

Dear QC Staff and Faculty,

I am emailing you on behalf of the CUNY Service Corps program at Queens College. We would like to ask for your contribution in helping us select next year's cohort!

We are looking for volunteers to read and rate applications of some of the best and brightest Queens College students who have applied to our program. We have received over 200 applications! QC faculty and staff usually read a batch of 15-20 short applications, and this takes about 1-2 hours.

Your support as a volunteer is tremendously valuable and a service to our campus! We would like to share with you the opportunity to select the students who will represent Queens College and CUNY to our community partners, government agencies, and faculty who lead service projects.

Please register to help by completing this form:

https://goo.gl/forms/q1hqR4bs7cc5kTxp1

Thank you for your consideration!

Cecilia

Cecilia Britez<https://www.linkedin.com/in/cecilia-vega-britez-55530394>