[Socrates] 31st Annual Sigma Xi Research Day

John Dennehy jdennehy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 12:08:13 EST 2017

Colleagues, it is my pleasure to announce the 31st Annual Sigma Xi Research
Day on April 5th from 10am to 1:30pm. I would appreciate if you distribute
this information to your students and colleagues. An informational flyer,
slide and photo are attached to this email.

All Queens College faculty, adjunct faculty, postdoctoral fellows, graduate
students and undergraduate students are invited to present a poster at the
31st Annual Sigma Xi Research Day. Space is limited to 80 total presenters.

The deadline for abstract submission is MARCH 15th.

For instructions on abstract submission and to submit your abstract, please
visit the following link:https://goo.gl/forms/CwjUZVxut3P1dKM33

Note: You must log-in using your QC Google Apps Account to submit an
abstract. More information here:http://www.qc.cuny.edu/
Computing/Pages/Google-Apps---Students.aspx

​Kind regards, John​
President, Sigma Xi Queens College Chapter

--
John J. Dennehy, PhD
Associate Professor of Biology
john.dennehy at qc.cuny.edu