[Socrates] Tell your Teaching Story and win a $50 gift card

Rowena Li Rowena.Li at qc.cuny.edu
Thu Sep 22 15:16:35 EDT 2016

Tell your Teaching Story and win a $50 gift card.

Click on this link (www.tinyurl.com/GSTATeacherSurvey<http://www.tinyurl.com/GSTATeacherSurvey>) and contribute your experience to the story building around the nation. College teaching is being pushed more and more onto graduate students!

Adjuncts and graduate students are being asked to take on larger and larger percentages of college teaching assignments, and we barely know anything at all about what that is like for them as they learn to teach across the nation! At some CUNY institutions, up to 80% of the courses are taught by adjuncts and graduate students!
So please consider helping out as we try to do good works for graduate students! Simply click the link and participate in the survey. There is a raffle for $50 gift cards coming up!

Tell us about your experiences as a teacher!

If you can think of any other groups that would be interested in participating, please let me know or feel free to forward it to them!

This survey welcomes ALL DISCIPLINES as participants!

The GSTA:

The GSTA is the graduate student part of Division 2, The Society for the Teaching of Psychology (STP) and aims to bring cutting edge and evidence-based teaching methods to all teachers. Learn more about us here:https://psychology.commons.gc.cuny.edu/ If you are interested in applying to the GSTA Mentorship Program's please go here: https://goo.gl/forms/LOXzlTq7SB3zSIJv2. If you would like to join the GSTA and take on a leadership role, please go here: http://teachpsych.org/gsta/index.php and email us at gsta.cuny at gmail.com<mailto:gsta.cuny at gmail.com>. You do not have to be a member of APA - you can just join the STP and it is $15. You can use the resources for free.?