[Socrates] C4Q Access Code Applications

Claudia Garcia Claudia.Garcia at qc.cuny.edu
Thu May 12 14:15:07 EDT 2016

Greetings,

Applications are open for the Coalition for Queens (C4Q) Access Code!!

 Access Code is a tech education program, a transformative 10-month course that trains adults from diverse backgrounds to become computer programmers and places them at leading companies such as Pinterest, OkCupid, and JPMorgan. Our graduates have seen their salaries on average quadruple after graduating from the program.

We focus specifically on serving people from diverse backgrounds, particularly minorities, immigrants, and other populations underserved in the tech industry. The program has no upfront costs, and our cohorts are over 50% immigrants, 50% underrepresented minorities, and 50% female.

 APPLY NOW AT http://www.c4q.nyc/ac-apply

Applications are due MAY 20th, 2016!

Over the course of 10-months, students spend 80+ hours each week learning to code. From collaborating in hackathons to launching products at Demo Day, Access Code is fully immersive, designed to train industry ready developers.

Eligibility Requirements:

·       Talented adults 18+ who want to learn how to code and get a tech job

·       Annual salary no more than $45,000

·       No background in coding required

·       Resident of the tri-state area (New York metropolitan area)

·       Eligible to work in the United States

·       Willing and able to participate for the full length of the program

APPLY NOW AT http://www.c4q.nyc/ac-apply

Applications are due MAY 20th, 2016!

To learn more about this opportunity, come to our info session this Monday, May 16th during free hour (12:15-1:30pm) at Campbell Dome.

Best,

Claudia Garcia
Program Coordinator
Tech Talent Pipeline Residency @ QC