[Socrates] Learn a new skill this summer with Lynda.com

Michelle Fraboni Michelle.Fraboni at qc.cuny.edu
Mon Jul 25 10:55:41 EDT 2016

Midsummer greetings!

QC just acquired a site license that provides students, faculty, and staff with access to the Lynda.com online education platform.

You can use Lynda.com to learn a new skill or brush up on a skill you already know; to follow "learning paths" on a particular area or skillset; to make your own video playlists and share them with students and colleagues; and to track your own learning progress.

Lynda.com content focuses on business, technology, productivity, and career development.

Login to Lynda.com at http://lynda.qc.cuny.edu, using your QC credentials (username "jdoe" for faculty and staff, "jdoe101" for students).

We are working on a webpage where you will soon find more information about what you can do with Lynda.com. We will send out an announcement when it's ready. In the meantime, login and explore Lynda.com, and let us know how it goes.

Best -

Michelle

Michelle C. Fraboni, Director
<ctl.qc.cuny.edu>Queens College Center for Teaching & Learning<http://ctl.qc.cuny.edu/>