[Socrates] Undergraduate Research Opportunities Showcase

John Dennehy john.dennehy at qc.cuny.edu
Mon Jul 25 09:07:37 EDT 2016

The Office of Undergraduate Research and the Division of Mathematics and
Natural Sciences are hosting an *Undergraduate Research Opportunities
Showcase* on Wednesday September 28 from 10 am to 1:30 pm in the Science
Building Atrium. Our objective is to provide an opportunity for
undergraduate students to meet faculty and learn about research
opportunities under their guidance. We invite faculty to present a poster
or give a lightning talk (5 min) on your research and scholarship (or that
of a group of QC investigators you collaborate with) to our undergraduate
students and recruit students to assist with your research activities. To
participate, please fill out the form located at the website:
http://goo.gl/forms/3AvG1bVJe04DK0Jn1

The *deadline *for participation is *Friday August 19.* Participation is
limited, and slots will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. For
more information, contact John Dennehy at john.dennehy at qc.cuny.edu.

--
John J. Dennehy, PhD
Associate Professor of Biology