[Socrates] Free Hour Dialogue

Yael Rosenstock yrosenstock at cerru.org
Thu Feb 18 14:24:30 EST 2016

Dear Jean,

We are having a student-led dialogue next Wednesday during free hour in
President's Conference Room 1, Rosenthal Library called "Navigating a
Multicultural Campus." We will be asking students to share their
experiences, both positive and negative, and to consider ways of improving
inclusivity on campus.

Faculty and staff are invited to participate and we hope they will
encourage their students to attend. I have attached the flier for more
information. Lunch is provided.

Thank you.

Best,

Yael

Yael Rosenstock
Director of Programming
The Center for Ethnic, Racial, and Religious Understanding at Queens
College (CERRU)
Staff Advisor, grrrlz
office: Delany Hall, room 215
phone: 718-570-0482