[Socrates] Year of Korea Planning Meeting, February 17th, 2016 12:15 pm to 1:30 pm @ Music Building, Room 226.

Cecilia B Britez Cecilia.Britez at qc.cuny.edu
Sun Feb 14 23:27:42 EST 2016

Greetings Members of the Queens College Community,

As the Year of Silk Roads (www.silkroads.qc.cuny.edu) unfolds into the Spring semester, it is time to start planning our next Year of Program celebration. From Fall 2016 through Spring 2017, we will be celebrating the ‘Year of Korea’

The Year of Korea’s steering committee is happy to invite you to our first open “Year of Korea Planning Meeting.” All students, student clubs, faculty, organizations, and staff are welcome to join us to learn more about the mission of the Year of Program.

Wednesday, February 17th, 2016
12:15 pm to 1:30 pm @ Music Building, Room 226.

If you would like to come, or if you have ideas or questions that you would like to share, please complete this form:

http://goo.gl/forms/efmzYoDHvB

Please email cecilia.britez at qc.cuny.edu if you have any questions.

Cecilia Britez, Office Manager
 Center for Teaching and Learning
 Writing Across the Curriculum
 Administrative Manager for Year of Silk Roads
 718-997-4650 - 718-997-4695
 Fax: 718-997-4698
 316 Razran Hall, Queens College / CUNY