[Socrates] Fwd: PRE-MED MIXER THIS WEDNESDAY (2/10/16) !!

John Dennehy john.dennehy at qc.cuny.edu
Sun Feb 7 10:57:28 EST 2016

Please let your students know about this event.
JD
----

Hi everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that our fundraising mixer is this *Wednesday,
February 10th, at 7pm*!  We'll be hosting a panel discussion of medical
students from NYU School of Medicine,Weill Cornell Medicine, Icahn School
of Medicine at Mount Sinai  and more to answer any of your questions.   It
is an excellent opportunity to get pointers from medical students on how to
make yourself a competitive applicant and to learn more about the nature of
medical school.

It will be a fun-filled event with music, dinner, and a raffle for a grand
prize of a *FREE Kaplan MCAT online test prep course, valued up to $2299 !*
Other prizes will include gift cards, and a book written by a medical
student on the panel.  To be eligible for these prizes, you must attend the
event.

This event will take place in the Student Union Ballroom on the fourth
floor and will begin promptly at 7:00 pm.  *The cost for attending will be
$7.00 at the door. *

*If you would like to attend, please RSVP by signing up at the following
link:**http://bit.ly/qcmapskaplanraffle <http://bit.ly/qcmapskaplanraffle>*

*You don't want to miss this event!  Sign up today, as space is limited.
We hope to see you there!*

Best Regards,

QC Minority Association of Pre-Medical Student

--
John J. Dennehy, PhD
Associate Professor of Biology
john.dennehy at qc.cuny.edu