[Socrates] Announcing the Year of Silk Roads website

Jean Kelly Jean.Kelly at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Sep 8 11:17:40 EDT 2015

Greetings,

The Year of Silk Roads website is now live!

ABOUT THE “YEAR OF PROGRAM”
The Year of program was created to support Queens College’s mission to serve and educate our college community about today’s global world. The Year of Program promotes integration, participation, and tolerance among our students, faculty, and community members who come from more than a 150 countries across the globe and make Queens College one of the most diverse institutions in the world. Since 2010, The Year of program has offered cultural and academic programming focused on China, Turkey, India, Brazil and South Africa.

ABOUT THE YEAR OF SILK ROADS
The Year of Silk Roads will explore the rich and diverse cultures along the Silk Roads through programs on culture, history, politics, society, economy, ethnicity, art, literature, science, music, and film. Events will continue to be scheduled throughout the academic year.
​
Visit the website: http://silkroads.qc.cuny.edu/​

Best regards,

Jean Kelly, Instructional Technologist