[Socrates] Service Learning opportunity

Lori A Wallach Lori.Wallach at qc.cuny.edu
Thu Sep 3 15:12:00 EDT 2015

Hello all, and welcome back to the new semester!

This fall, Queens Memory/Queens Library is collaborating with the college's Office of Service Learning to recruit student volunteers for our Hip Hop Initiative. The project seeks to celebrate and preserve evidence of the impact and rich history of Hip Hop music and culture in the borough of Queens.

We still have some spots available for students to conduct oral history interviews, digitize photos and other documents, write blog posts, and organize public programming events on Hip Hop topics.

Please encourage your students to apply! For more information, see the flyer attached.

Thanks very much,
Lori

Lori Wallach
Queens Memory Outreach Coordinator
Center for Teaching and Learning, Razran 316
Queens College
Lori.Wallach at qc.cuny.edu