[Socrates] FW: ORSP Pre & Post Award Workshop

Eva Fernandez Eva.Fernandez at qc.cuny.edu
Sun Oct 4 10:23:45 EDT 2015

Colleagues:

RSVP by Monday October 5 to participate in a workshop on October 15 (noon to 1:15) with the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs, to learn about pre-award support (funding opportunities and how the ORSP staff can help you) and post-award processes (how to work with RF).   See below and flyer for more information:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByWnVl3glZbHNzY0Nk1GQzFhX2s/view?usp=sharing
Best wishes,
Eva

Eva M. Fernández
Acting Assistant Provost
Queens College, City University of New York
http://efernandez.qwriting.qc.cuny.edu<http://efernandez.qwriting.qc.cuny.edu/>