[Socrates] Information Session: Opportunities After Graduation

Moira E Egan Moira.Egan at qc.cuny.edu
Mon Nov 9 16:45:12 EST 2015

Dear all,
The following announcement has been sent to students, but I thought I'd also circulate it on this list in case you are able to pass the information to students who might be interested.
Best,
Moira
Are you exploring career opportunities? Are you unsure about Graduate School or do you want to go to graduate school later?  Are you passionate about a social or political issue and looking for a way to devote your full time to it?
Come explore these questions further at an upcoming information session sponsored by the Office of Honors and Scholarships.