[Socrates] Information Session: Theatre Techniques to Improve your Teaching, April 14

Jean Kelly Jean.Kelly at qc.cuny.edu
Mon Mar 30 13:25:36 EDT 2015

>From the Center for Teaching and Learning:

For the past three years, we have offered a very popular mini-course for faculty, taught by Professor Susan Einhorn, the Director of the Acting Program in the Department of Drama, Theatre, and Dance.  We're pleased to announce that the course, Theatre Techniques to Improve your Teaching, will once again be offered on seven Tuesdays in fall 2015. Exact dates and times will be announced soon.

If you've been curious about this course, this info session is a great time to ask and get your questions answered by Professor Einhorn.