[Socrates] Please ask students in classes to complete the Noel Levitz Survey

Margaret Mcauliffe Margaret.Mcauliffe at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Mar 17 17:27:12 EDT 2015

Dear Queens College Faculty,

We need your help!  A sample of half the undergraduate degree seeking students received a request to complete the Noel Levitz Survey.  Kindly ask your undergraduate students to look for an email and Noel Levitz survey from President Matos Rodríguez on March 9, 2015 in their QC Email accounts.  A second mailer will be sent on March 23, 2014.We are starting the Middle States self-study process.

Please make an announcement in your classes to encourage students to click on the link in the email they receive to complete the surveys.

FYI, the Noel Levitz Survey questions can be found at http://www.qc.cuny.edu/About/Research/Documents/SSIFormA4yrPaperandPencilSample.pdf

The last Noel Levitz results can be found starting on page 6 at
http://www.qc.cuny.edu/About/Research/Documents/CUNY%20Queens%20College%20-%20SSI%20-%2005-2013.pdf

If you have questions about this project or how we plan to use the results,
please contact Meg McAuliffe in the Office of Institutional Research,
718-997-5788.

Happy St. Patrick's day.

Thank you.

meg