[Socrates] FW: Internship Announcement

Eva Fernandez Eva.Fernandez at qc.cuny.edu
Sun Mar 8 11:05:35 EDT 2015

Colleagues:

Another announcement which I hope you will share with students:  the National Yiddish Theater Folksbiene is looking for interns (unpaid, but may involve college credit), to assist with the upcoming KulturfestNYC festival, which will take place June 14 through 21.  Please see below and attached.

Best wishes,
Eva

Eva M. Fernández
Assistant Vice Provost
Queens College, City University of New York
http://efernandez.qwriting.qc.cuny.edu