[Socrates] March 14: extended deadline for NPRDP scholarship

Eva Fernandez Eva.Fernandez at qc.cuny.edu
Sun Mar 8 10:51:49 EDT 2015

Colleagues:

The National Puerto Rican Day Parade scholarship program has extended its deadline to March 14.  Awards are scholarships in the amount of $2,000 each, for exceptional Puerto Rican youth making a difference in their community.  More information is available on the program's website (http://www.nprdpinc.org/scholarship-awards-program/) and in the attachments.

Best wishes,
Eva

Eva M. Fernández
Assistant Vice Provost
Queens College, City University of New York
http://efernandez.qwriting.qc.cuny.edu