[Socrates] CUNY Service Corps Application Deadline Approaching

Thomas P Szlezak Thomas.Szlezak at qc.cuny.edu
Mon Mar 2 12:05:49 EST 2015

Dear colleagues,

Please share info widely regarding CUNY Service Corps applications to undergraduate and graduate students. The final application deadline is March 15th.

If  you would like brochures or cards to hand out or distribute in your department, please let me know to whom I can deliver these to

CUNY Service Corps applications are open for the 2015-2016 academic year!

Service Corps provides paid service experience to undergraduate and graduate students across all majors (including undeclared).
Students work on service projects for 12 hours a week, are paid $12.00 an hour, for a 24-week commitment in 2015-2016.

Gain professional experience addressing the city's most pressing needs in education, the environment, health, and the economy.
Join a growing network of students, over 800 students are expected to join from 9 CUNY campuses.
Make a difference through service and gain work experience with great organizations throughout New York City!

Open to undergraduate and graduate students.
Open to all majors including undeclared.

APPLY NOW: www.cuny.edu/servicecorps<http://www.cuny.edu/servicecorps>
Final deadline: March 15, 2015.

Remaining in-person info session and application tips:
Monday, March 9th - 12:15pm - 1:30pm, Powdermaker 155

Thank you for your continued support

Best,
Thomas Szlezak

Thomas Szlezak
CUNY Service Corps | Assistant Manager
Center for Teaching & Learning | Project Manager
Kiely Hall 134C | 718.997.4858