[Socrates] Scholarship for Asian Students

Moira E Egan Moira.Egan at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Jul 14 11:02:32 EDT 2015

Dear all,
I hope everyone is having a good summer.

Once again, Queens College is a partner institution with the Asian Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund, which means that our students are eligible to apply for generous scholarships which also provide opportunities for mentoring and professional development.  Last year, 13 of our students received this award, which recognizes academic achievement and community service.  This year's application opens tomorrow and closes on October 15th.  I've attached a flier with more information, which I'd appreciate your sharing with interested students.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions, and to refer students to me for assistance with the application process.
Best,
Moira

~
Moira E. Egan, Ph.D.