[Socrates] Call for Participants - Teaching Circle, 2015

Jean Kelly Jean.Kelly at qc.cuny.edu
Fri Feb 13 10:43:43 EST 2015

The Office of the Provost and the Center for Teaching & Learning invite Queens College faculty to contribute to our Teaching Circle blog, http://teachingcircle.qwriting.qc.cuny.edu. The blog aims to provide a virtual space where faculty can share news, thoughts, and concerns on scholarship and pedagogy.

If you are faculty at Queens and are interested in blogging about your teaching experience at the college, please fill out this form at http://bit.ly/TeachingCircle15_call.  Previous blogging experience is not required.

The project runs from March 2015 to February 2016 and participants are asked to write a self-introduction piece plus a total of eight blog posts.  An iPad Mini will be distributed to participants who contribute at least eight posts.

Please apply to participate by February 27, 2015.  We will contact you with instructions on how to start blogging shortly after that date.

If you have any questions, please send an email to rowena.li at qc.cuny.edu.