[Socrates] Scholarship for Asian Students

Moira E Egan Moira.Egan at qc.cuny.edu
Thu Aug 27 15:44:38 EDT 2015

Dear all,
I hope everyone has had a good summer and that your new semesters are beginning well.  I'm writing to ask your assistance in publicizing a scholarship available to QC undergraduate students who identify as Asian, Asian American, native Hawaiian, or Pacific Islanders.  It's a wonderful opportunity, providing up to $5,000 and the chance to take advantage of professional development through the sponsoring foundation.  I've attached details of the scholarship and of an information session I'll be holding on September 9th.  I'd very much appreciate your distributing this to interested students.
Best,
Moira

~
Moira E. Egan, Ph.D.