[Socrates] FW: Reminder: Information Session - Theatre Techniques to Improve your Teaching, April 14

Michelle Fraboni Michelle.Fraboni at qc.cuny.edu
Thu Apr 9 13:24:27 EDT 2015

Apologies for sending multiple emails, but apparently there were some
conflicting days/dates in my last email. The information session for
Theatre Techniques will be held Tuesday, April 14 at 5:00 PM in Queens
Hall 325.
Please join us!
Best -
Michelle

Michelle C.Fraboni
Associate Director, Center for Teaching & Learning