[Socrates] Tri-State Best Practices 4th annual Conference (Mar 7, 2015; proposals due Nov 1)

Eva Fernandez Eva.Fernandez at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Sep 16 15:15:21 EDT 2014

Dear colleagues,

Bergen Community College of New Jersey is having its fourth annual best practices conference, and the focus this year is teaching and learning in a diverse environment.  The conference is scheduled for March 7, 2015, and proposals for presentations are due November 1.  For more information, see below and follow these links:

Call for proposals: http://goo.gl/5TvRrQ

Conference website: http://www.bergen.edu/tristate

Best wishes,
Eva

Eva M. Fernández
Assistant Vice Provost
Queens College, City University of New York
http://efernandez.qwriting.qc.cuny.edu