[Socrates] Designing a mobile-friendly course (Nov 3-10, 2014) and other workshops from CUNY SPS

Eva Fernandez Eva.Fernandez at qc.cuny.edu
Wed Sep 10 13:03:21 EDT 2014

Greetings, colleagues:

The School of Professional Studies offers fully online workshops to faculty CUNY-wide.  This fall's offerings include three workshops, including one on developing mobile-friendly online courses.  More information below and on the SPS workshops page:

http://spsfaculty.commons.gc.cuny.edu/workshops/

Please contact Susan Ko (susan.ko at mail.cuny.edu<mailto:susan.ko at mail.cuny.edu>) at SPS with any questions.

Best wishes,
Eva

Eva M. Fernández
Assistant Vice Provost
Queens College, City University of New York
http://efernandez.qwriting.qc.cuny.edu