[Socrates] "The End of Higher Education" webinar, Sep 15, 4pm (local viewing at QH 325)

Eva Fernandez Eva.Fernandez at qc.cuny.edu
Thu Sep 4 16:01:06 EDT 2014

Greetings:

We're organizing a communal viewing of a webinar that might be a provocative discussion on teaching and learning:

The End of Higher Education

Monday, September 15, at 4pm EST (1pm PST)

Discussants: Mike Wesch (Kansas State), Cathy Davidson (CUNY GC), Randy Bass (Georgetown)

http://connectedcourses.net/event/finding-your-why-3/?instance_id=13

This online event is part of an ongoing collaborative open online course, Connected Courses (http://connectedcourses.net), focused on developing networked and open courses; the course is being team-taught by innovators from around the country.  If you are interested in participating in the larger course, you may sign up and engage in pre-course activities by visiting the pre-course activities page (http://connectedcourses.net/thecourse/pre-course/).

You can participate in the webinar on September 15 on your own, but we would much prefer it if you joined us in Queens Hall 325.  The webinar is one hour, and we will plan to have a discussion immediately following the broadcast.

Please RSVP if you plan to join us: http://goo.gl/aVlhmw

Best wishes,

Eva

Eva M. Fernández
Assistant Vice Provost
Queens College, City University of New York
http://efernandez.qwriting.qc.cuny.edu