[Socrates] UFS Conference on Online Education: Nov 21, 9am to 1:30pm, John Jay

Eva Fernandez Eva.Fernandez at qc.cuny.edu
Thu Oct 16 08:59:47 EDT 2014

Colleagues,

The University Faculty Senate is organizing a conference on online education, featuring speakers Tony Picciano (Hunter and GC), Fred Kowal (United University Professions---SUNY union), George Otte (CUNY Central), Alyse Hachey (BMCC), and others, including introductory remarks by Chancellor James Milliken .

Online Education -- What We Know and What We Need to Ask -- Fall 2014
Friday, November 21, 2014
John Jay College of Criminal Justice
524 W 589th Street; New York, NY

Complete program and registration information:
https://sites.google.com/site/universityfacultysenatecuny/senate-action/conferences-events/online-education-what-we-know-and-what-we-need-to-ask----fall-2014

I hope to see some of you there (be sure to register early, since space is limited).  Please share with interested colleagues.

Best wishes,
Eva

Eva M. Fernández
Assistant Vice Provost
Queens College, City University of New York
http://efernandez.qwriting.qc.cuny.edu