[Socrates] Post-Graduation Opportunities for Students

Moira E Egan Moira.Egan at qc.cuny.edu
Wed Nov 12 10:39:54 EST 2014

Dear all,
Would you please let students know about the following information session which explores post-graduation options?
Best,
Moira
Information Session: What Can I Do After Graduation?
Are you exploring career opportunities? Are you unsure about Graduate School or do you want to go to graduate school later?  Are you passionate about a social or political issue and looking for a way to devote your full time to it?
Come explore these questions further at an upcoming information session sponsored by the Office of Honors and Scholarships.