[Socrates] FW: CUE Conference Live Video

Eva Fernandez Eva.Fernandez at qc.cuny.edu
Thu May 1 10:54:25 EDT 2014

Dear colleagues:
Some of you will be attending the CUE conference tomorrow at LaGuardia Community College, where the program includes several QC presentations:
http://laguardia.edu/CUEConference2014/Program/
For those of you who can't make it in person, you have the option of participating virtually.  The keynote address will be delivered by George Kuh (founder of Indiana University's Center for Postsecondary Research and the National Survey of Student Engagement), from 9 to 10:30am, at:
http://cuny.is/live
More details are below.
Best wishes,
Eva

Eva M. Fernández
Assistant Vice Provost
Queens College, City University of New York
http://people.qc.cuny.edu/faculty/efernandez/