[Socrates] Queens College Teaching Circle

Rowena Li Rowena.Li at qc.cuny.edu
Sat Mar 8 23:53:32 EST 2014

The Center for Teaching & Learning is pleased to announce the official launch of the Teaching Circle blog at http://teachingcircle.qwriting.qc.cuny.edu/, whose posts are contributions from over 20 adjunct faculty from academic departments in Queens College. We invite you to join the conversation online.

Adjunct faculty are part of the Queens College community and major contributors to the academic achievements of our students. This blog aims to provide a virtual space where adjuncts can share news, thoughts, and concerns on scholarship and pedagogy.

The blog started at the beginning of February. Since then, more than 40 posts and over 70 comments have been posted. We encourage you to contribute your ideas, thoughts, and advice on various issues encountered by adjunct faculty: these issues and concerns don’t just pertain to adjuncts, but to all faculty.

The Teaching Circle blog welcomes your comments under each post. You may also subscribe to our RSS feeds by clicking one of the RSS icons at the lower right corner of the banner. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Come and visit us at http://teachingcircle.qwriting.qc.cuny.edu/ .