[Socrates] Scholarship For Asian Students

Moira E Egan Moira.Egan at qc.cuny.edu
Wed Jul 30 09:56:18 EDT 2014

Dear All,
This year is the first opportunity for eligible Queens College students to apply for scholarships offered by the Asian Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund.  Awards are for up to $5,000, and the foundation also offers academic and professional mentoring programs to scholarship winners.  Since approximately 25% of our students identify as Asian, Asian-American or Pacific Islander, this could benefit a significant number of students.  I'd appreciate your circulating the following link to a blog post I wrote about this scholarship to any students you think might be interested.
Best,
Moira

http://macaulay.cuny.edu/eportfolios/qcfellowships/2014/07/22/scholarship-for-asian-students/

~