[Socrates] NICHE: Numeracy Infusion Course, call for participants (deadline Jan 24)

Eva Fernandez Eva.Fernandez at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Jan 21 10:34:13 EST 2014

It appears that the email system deleted the three attachments from the previous message.  Here are links to the three files:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2952778/application%20for%20NICHE.DOCX

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2952778/NICHE%202014%20flyer.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2952778/NICHE%202014%20syllabus.pdf

Sorry about that!