[Socrates] FW: CUE Conference Extension--March 10th

Eva Fernandez Eva.Fernandez at qc.cuny.edu
Wed Feb 26 23:27:07 EST 2014

For those of you who may have been considering submitting an abstract to participate in the CUE Conference coming up in May, you'll be happy to hear the deadline for abstracts has been extended to March 10th.  More details are below.

Best wishes,
Eva

Eva M. Fernández
Assistant Vice Provost
Queens College, City University of New York
http://people.qc.cuny.edu/faculty/efernandez