[Socrates] Fulbright Committee Members Needed

Moira E Egan Moira.Egan at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Aug 26 17:00:29 EDT 2014

Dear all,
I am very pleased to let you know that we have quite a few students working on very interesting Fulbright applications.  I appreciate your help in encouraging them to apply.  Part of the application is a campus committee evaluation, so I'm writing to ask for volunteers to serve on committees.  The review of applications will happen between the campus deadline of September 12th and Fulbright's mid-October deadline.  I estimate the time commitment to be about three hours, including reading a couple of student applications (consisting of personal information, two statements, letters of recommendation and transcripts) and a meeting of approximately one hour per student which consists of an interview and then a discussion to create the committee's evaluation of each student.  Please feel free to let me know if you are willing to serve on a committee or if you have questions.

Thanks very much for your help.
Best,
Moira

~