[Socrates] Mindfulness workshops: Mindfulness Practice for Professors and Staff, Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2013

Jean Kelly Jean.Kelly at qc.cuny.edu
Thu Oct 10 13:12:59 EDT 2013

Greetings:

The CTL series on mindfulness practices in teaching and learning continues this semester, led by Professor Rikki Asher (SEYS).

Next session's theme is Mindfulness Practice for Professors and Staff: Practice being present as you move through your day. How can we learn methods to settle the mind, thoughts and projections? Mindful e-mailing will be discussed.