[Socrates] Innovation Exchange 2013

Joshua T Rivenbark Joshua.Rivenbark at qc.cuny.edu
Mon Nov 18 11:42:38 EST 2013

This year, the Innovation Exchange, sponsored by the Center for Ethnic, Racial, and Religious Understanding (CERRU), will focus on the theme “Ethics in Action: The Values that Inspire Social Innovators.” Speakers will speak for 12 minutes, during which they will share the innovative work they are doing as well as the personal stories and values that inspire their work. All talks will be professionally filmed and available within a few weeks of the Exchange.

Students, faculty, and community members are encouraged to attend.

          When: Sunday, November 24, 2013, Queens College LeFrak Concert Hall, 2:00-6:00.
          Lunch, networking hour, and Innovation Booths at 3. FREE and Open to the Public!

Please RSVP at www.cerru.eventbrite.com

The Center for Ethnic, Racial and Religious Understanding at Queens College (CERRU) is a non- partisan organization that facilitates cross-cultural engagement to advance understanding. We envision a world where our differences inspire curiosity, collaboration, and innovation.