[Socrates] Friends of Queens College Trip to South Africa, April 2014

Helen A Gaudette Helen.Gaudette at qc.cuny.edu
Fri Nov 15 14:00:23 EST 2013

Problems viewing this email? Click here
<http://www.qc.cuny.edu/CS/GlobalEd/Flier_for_Friends_QC_SoAfrica_Trip_2014.html>

Dear Friend of Queens College,

Our small group of travelers will experience South Africa's legendary natural beauty and rich culture traveling with informative faculty experts and knowledgeable guides who will help us gain a deeper appreciation of its fascinating culture, history, ecology and geology. We hope you will join us on this fantastic journey.

Regards,

Betsy Hendrey, Provost

April 16 – 27, 2014*
For more information and to get answers to your questions, send an email toqcfriendstripsouthafrica at qc.cuny.edu<mailto:qcfriendstripsouthafrica at qc.cuny.edu>. The trip is limited to 20 people, and spots are going quickly, so make your reservation now!

Click on image to download PDF

[Flier for Friends QC- SoAfrica Trip 2014]<http://www.qc.cuny.edu/CS/GlobalEd/Flier_for_Friends_QC_SoAfrica_Trip%202014.pdf><http://www.qc.cuny.edu/CS/GlobalEd/Flier_for_Friends_QC_SoAfrica_Trip%202014.pdf>

=