[Socrates] Call for Proposals - Innovation with... and without technology: A teaching and learning showcase for faculty and students, May 3

Jean Kelly Jean.Kelly at qc.cuny.edu
Thu Mar 14 11:14:48 EDT 2013

Do you have an unusual or innovative way to engage your students? Share it with us, at our upcoming teaching and learning showcase, on Friday, May 3, 2013, 10am to 4pm.

The event will include presentations from faculty and students, on engaging teaching practices and learning experiences. Consider presenting on any aspect of your traditional, web-enhanced, hybrid, or fully online course, on any topic that involves technology... or no technology. Presentations will be 20 minutes each, including Q&A time.

Please submit a 100-150 word proposal describing your practice or your students’ experience of it, and why you think it’s innovative. The deadline  for proposals is Monday, April 8.

To submit your proposal, point your browser to:
http://tinyurl.com/ctl-innovate-03May2013

Can’t join us in person on May 3rd? (Or are you shy about presenting at the podium?) Consider sending us a YouTube video about your practice, and we will share it at the showcase.

Jean Kelly, Instructional Technologist
Center for Teaching & Learning | Queens College, CUNY
http://www.qc.cuny.edu/CTL
jean.kelly at qc.cuny.edu | 718.997.4857