[Socrates] FW: SPS summer online faculty development workshops--register by June 11

Eva Fernandez Eva.Fernandez at qc.cuny.edu
Thu Jun 6 12:12:03 EDT 2013

Greetings, colleagues:

If you're seeking to refresh your teaching this summer:  the CUNY School of Professional Studies is offering two workshops (entirely online), one on instructional design and most appropriate if you teach hybrid or online, and another on providing feedback.  For more information, see below or visit: http://spsfacworkshops.commons.gc.cuny.edu/

Best wishes,
Eva.

Eva M. Fernández
Assistant Vice Provost
Director, Center for Teaching & Learning
Queens College, City University of New York
http://people.qc.cuny.edu/faculty/efernandez
http://www.qc.cuny.edu/ctl