[Socrates] Fwd: Bridging the Space - Professional development program on increasing literacy

Eva Fernandez Eva.Fernandez at qc.cuny.edu
Mon Jan 7 13:11:50 EST 2013

Greetings,

Please see below and attached for an interesting semester long program through which faculty from high schools and colleges will work together to develop strategies to increase literacy from high school to college.  The attachment includes all the details, including the meeting dates, and information about how to apply.  The deadline to apply is January 18.

Best,
Eva.

eva.fernandez at qc.cuny.edu<mailto:eva.fernandez at qc.cuny.edu>

Begin forwarded message: