[Socrates] Call for Participation - Adjunct Teaching Circle

Rowena Li Rowena.Li at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Dec 17 10:56:16 EST 2013

***Please excuse cross-posting ***

Call for Participation - Adjunct Teaching Circle

The Office of the Provost and the Center for Teaching and Learning invite all adjunct faculty to contribute to a new blog: Adjunct Teaching Circle.

Adjunct faculty are part of the Queens College community and major contributors to the academic achievements of our students.  However, it is not easy for adjuncts to find time to exchange ideas on teaching experiences.  This blog aims to provide a virtual space, where adjuncts can share news, thoughts, and concerns on scholarship and pedagogy.

If you are an adjunct instructor at Queens and are interested in blogging about the adjunct teaching experience at Queens College, please fill out this form at http://bit.ly/AdjunctCircle. This project runs from January to December of 2014 and participants are asked to write a total of ten blog posts.  An iPad Mini will be distributed to participants to facilitate their blogging experience.

Please apply to participate by January 7, 2014.  We will contact you with instructions on how to set up your blog shortly after that date.

If you have any questions, please email rowena.li at qc.cuny.edu.