[Socrates] AC Seminar (This Friday) -- Nov. 16, 2012

margaret.mcauliffe at qc.cuny.edu margaret.mcauliffe at qc.cuny.edu
Mon Nov 12 12:10:43 EST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

Attached please find the announcement for our next AC seminar ? Nov. 16,
2012.
This time, the seminar will be at the Macaulay College.

Please distribute widely ASAP, and please try to invite individual faculty
who may have an interest in the topic.
Our target remains around 50 participants.

Also, don't forget to RSVP with Helen if you plan to attend.

A professional development seminar offered by the Assessment Council with
the support of the
Graduate Center.
Please RSVP by Nov. 14th -- Space is limited to 45 seats.
Please email Helen Johnson: hjohnson at brooklyn.cuny.edu

Best,

Meg McAuliffe
Queens College Institutional Research Director
Member of the University Assessment Council