[Socrates] FW: CUNY Academy Events; Awards for Assistant Professors

Eva Fernandez Eva.Fernandez at qc.cuny.edu
Sun Nov 4 16:54:19 EST 2012

Hello everyone,
The message below includes information about upcoming CUNY Academy events (beginning Monday Nov 5) and two solicitation notices for awards for assistant professors.
The first, the William Stewart Travel Awards, offers modest grants for travel to conferences:
http://cunyufs.org/academy/award.html
The second, the Felix Gross Endowment Award, is awarded in recognition of outstanding research or potential for research in the humanities or sciences:
http://cunyufs.org/academy/endowment.html
Best wishes,
Eva.

Eva M. Fernández
Assistant Vice Provost
Director, Center for Teaching & Learning
http://people.qc.cuny.edu/faculty/efernandez | http://www.qc.cuny.edu/ctl
Queens College, City University of New York