[Socrates] Another Bb9 Upgrade Request

kenneth.lord at qc.cuny.edu kenneth.lord at qc.cuny.edu
Thu Jan 5 11:41:51 EST 2012

Colleagues,

Thanks to the many of you who submitted sample courses for Bb testing.

To those who did, and those who didn't, I have an additional request.

We have created what is supposed to be an exact copy of our Bb8
environment which will
eventually be upgraded in place to Bb 9. It is important before the
upgrade that we
determine that the copy is correct.

I invite you to take a look at the copies of you current courses and
"exercise" some of the
advanced features you may have, such as blogs, discussion boards, iTunesU
links, etc.
to see that they are still working. Even just checking your syllabus to be
sure there are no
broken links would be helpful. Please report anomalies to me (detailed
error message are
best reported with screen shots.)

The URL for the cloned environment is:

https://bbupgrade.cuny.edu/webapps/login/noportal

Thank you very much.
Ken

Dr. Kenneth Lord
Assistant to the Provost for Educational Technology (
www.qc.cuny.edu/edtech)
Chair, Undergraduate Curriculum Committee
Lecturer, Computer Science
Queens College, CUNY