[Socrates] PricewaterhouseCoopers & Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. Site Visits

ozlem.cetin at qc.cuny.edu ozlem.cetin at qc.cuny.edu
Wed Apr 11 16:49:37 EDT 2012

Dear all,

We have an additional site visit to business firms to announce. This one
will be on on Thursday, May 10, 2012 to PricewaterhouseCoopers (Accounting
Firm) & Brown Brothers Harriman & Co (Investment Banking & Securities
Firm). This opportunity is directed more towards accounting majors but is
open to all undergraduate business majors (including seniors) whereas the
other site visit is only open to freshmen, sophomores, & juniors. I have
attached the flyer.

The deadline for QC students to apply for this site visit is April 21,
2012. The application is here:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QC_PwC_BBH_Visit2012

Students may be directed here where they can find detailed information for
both : http://tinyurl.com/7glkhre

We would appreciate if you would share both opportunities with your
students.

Regards,
Denise Cetin