[Socrates] Join us on April 27 for Tech Wednesday - ePortfolio

Fei-Wen Pirovolikos fpirovolikos at qc.cuny.edu
Tue Apr 5 15:01:15 EDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

Join us for a conversation about ePortfolios at our upcoming *Tech
Wednesday, April 27*.  Our speakers, from all around CUNY, will discuss how
ePortfolios are used at their campuses to stimulate student engagement in
specific courses and beyond.

*Time:* 4-6pm

*Location:* President’s Conference Room 1, Rosenthal Library fifth floor

*Speakers include:*

Gina Foster, Lehman College

Jean Darcy, Queensborough Community College

Mercedes Del Rosario and student mentors, LaGuardia Community College

Light refreshments will be provided.  Kindly RSVP online:
http://tinyurl.com/CTLTechDay2011Apr

We look forward to seeing you!

Fei-Wen

--
 Fei-Wen Pirovolikos | Center for Teaching and Learning, Queens College,
CUNY | http://www.qc.cuny.edu/CTL | (t) 718.997.4650; (direct line)
718.997.3035 | (e) fpirovolikos at qc.cuny.edu