[CUNY2011] Workshop on Bilingualism: EXTENDED DEADLINE

Cheryl-ann FRENCK MESTRE cheryl.frenck-mestre at lpl-aix.fr
Wed Apr 27 09:30:09 EDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

    The deadline for submissions to the Aix-en-Provence Bilingual Workshop has been extended to May 7th, 2012 (final deadline!).

    This year?s invited speakers are David Corina (University of California, Davis), David Green (University College London), Holger Hopp (Universitaet Mannheim) and Vincent Lubran (Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Toulouse).

    To any of those of you who found the site temporarily closed we extend our apologies and encourage you to re-submit your work.

   We look forward to seeing you at this year's workshop!

The organizers

Please visit http://aune.lpl.univ-aix.fr/~bilingualworkshop