[CUNY2011] Workshop on Bilingualism: Call for submission

F.-Xavier ALARIO Francois-Xavier.Alario at univ-provence.fr
Mon Apr 18 08:02:05 EDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

We remind you that the following call for submissions is currently open

         [deadline APRIL 30th]

7th annual meeting
Workshop on Bilingualism: Neurolinguistic and Psycholinguisitic Perspectives
Aix-en-Provence, South of France

The Aix-en-Provence Bilingual Workshop is the 7th annual meeting of
confirmed and aspiring research scientists interested in the workings of
the bilingual brain.

The workshop has grown from a small yet international gathering to an
established annual meeting, attracting researchers from all over Europe
and North America, as well as a handful from Asia. We await our
colleagues from down under!

We are looking forward to a stimulating conference once again this year.

Please visit http://aune.lpl.univ-aix.fr/~bilingualworkshop/BLWKSHP.php

--
F.-Xavier ALARIO
+33 4 13 55 09 72