[QCsenate 0226] Re: Academic Senate Meeting This Thursday May 11, 2023 3:35 P.M.

Kevin Ferguson kevinlferguson9 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 12:20:36 EDT 2023

Dear Senators,

Please find attached two additional items for tomorrow’s meeting.

best,
Kevin

Kevin L. Ferguson, PhD
Associate Professor, English
Chair, Academic Senate
Queens College, CUNY

Faculty member, M.A. programs in Digital Humanities / Data Analysis and Visualization
The Graduate Center, CUNY

Co-Editor, [in]Transition: Journal of Videographic Film and Moving Image Studies <http://mediacommons.org/intransition/>

department website <https://qcenglish.commons.gc.cuny.edu/people/kevin-l-ferguson/>
pronouns: he, him, his